Terms & Conditions
Please read the booking conditions carefully as they set out the terms and conditions of the contract between you, the Hirer and/or persons named on the booking form and Ready Tent Hire. If you do not understand any of the information or have any questions please contact us.
- The Hirer must be eighteen (18) years or over.
- The Hirer accepts absolute legal liability and is responsible for all Hire equipment listed on the hire contract. In the case of party bookings it is the responsibility of the nominated Hirer under the Hire Contract Booking Number for all the equipment in that contract.
- Loss or damage must be reported.
- It is the Hirers responsibility to return all equipment at the end of the hire period, in the same state as at the commencement of the hire period, subject to fair wear and tear. Any loss, damage or additional cleaning will be itemised and deducted from the refundable deposit.
- Damage beyond the value of the deposit will be invoiced to the hirer.
- Dogs are only permitted in tents with prior authorisation from Ready Tent Hire, and may be subject to a surcharge.
- No BBQ's , cooking equipment, any combustible material or flammable liquid including gas bottles are to be used inside the tent.
- Some of our equipment is flammable so there is a STRICT no smoking policy in or in close proximity to the tent and other flammable hire equipment.
- Please note that sometimes changes outside of our control do occur and we reserve the right to alter services, prices and facilities as such. We will however inform you wherever possible of any significant known changes, as soon as possible.
- In some circumstances, Ready Tent Hire may need to supply a tent of equivalent make, model and dimensions to that shown in the images. The hirer will be informed of this in advance wherever possible.
- Ready Tent Hire advises you to purchase your own personal travel insurance to cover your personal, loss damage or injury.
- Ready Tent Hire accepts no responsibility for any illness, injury, death or damage of any nature to persons using any of Ready Tent Hire hire equipment or property, arising directly or indirectly from any aspect of your booking.
- Ready Tent Hire is not responsible for loss of personal possessions or injury sustained during your holiday no matter how it was caused.
- Our tents and equipment must be used responsibly at all times.
- We accept no liability for unforeseen circumstances beyond our control which includes extreme weather conditions, road closures or technical or mechanical problems to your transport.
Responsibility of the Hirer
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the Hirer to book and pay for their preferred camp site independently. See our links page for help in choosing a site.
- It is also the responsibility of the Hirer when booking the preferred camp-site, to ensure they book their own electrical hook up if required.
- Furthermore it is the responsibility of the Hirer to clarify with the camp-site owners that the allocated pitch is sufficient within the camp-site terms and conditions to accommodate the hire equipment (including guy ropes, canopy, wind break etc).
Booking and Payment
- Payment in full for the contract hire and refundable deposit must be made at the time of booking.
- If you decide to cancel your booking you must notify us as soon as possible. The following cancellation charges will apply:-
- Within 14 days of booking (but more than 60 days prior to booked dates - 100% of the total cost.
- After 14 days of booking (but more than 60 days prior to booked dates) 50%
- 30-60 days prior to dates booked - 25%
- Less than 30 days prior to booking Non Refundable.
- Refundable deposits will be returned to the Hirer within 14 days of completion of the hire period provided there has been no damage or loss of equipment. Cost of repairs of damage will be deducted from the deposit if necessary.